Making our Mission Possible
The MMMC Auxiliary is committed to supporting the hospital's mission of providing the highest-quality medical services, while lending their time and energy as warm and compassionate volunteers to the hospital staff and patients. The 62 active members provide 10,000 hours of service in 14 hospital departments.
Auxiliary members provide service through a variety of activities, which includes working within the hospital where needed, holding the annual Harvest Sale, managing the hospital Gift Shop and holding vital fundraising initiatives. Auxiliary contributions have allowed MMMC to purchase:
- Two bladder scanners
- Fifteen wheelchairs
- Read-A-Round four-sided book display library cart for Maui North
- Two Clinton Hi-Lo beds for Physical Therapy
- One ultrasound/e-stimi unit for Rehab Center
- Mammotone Breast Biopsy Machine (through a joint venture with the MMMC Foundation)
- One blanket warmer for OB/GYN
- One hundred t-shirts each year for new babies
- Funding to Molokini Units
- Two Dialysis Machines
To learn more about the MMMC Auxiliary, or to find out how you can become a member, please call (808) 242-2333.